And it’s free through May 6, 2020
“Best in Class” Value Innovation training in real time
Value Innovations is committed to helping sole proprietors, small businesses and large companies by offering free coupons to “Introducing the Value Innovation Process” on Udemy. There are 5 lectures which can be completed in an hour.
The Offer: Free coupons are being offered today, May 3, and will expire on May 6 at noon EDT
- The price for this Online course is normally $49.
- The free coupon, VIP-INTRO-1 is valid for 3 days.
- Sign up by going to https://www.udemy.com/course/introducing-the-value-innovation-process/ The free Coupon Code is VIP-INTRO-1 but you probably will not have to use it.
In addition, the course leader, Dick Lee, will provide a 1 hour consult at no charge. Just send him an email at email@example.com to set up a date/time.
COVID-19 is forcing us us to change the way we do business. We must instantly be more innovative, introducing new services, business models, work processes and work flows in days/weeks, rather than months/years. We must be nimble.
It’s all about Speed
Take this course and you’ll know exactly what to do, when, and how to do it.
All businesses must figure out how to build their base by delivering greater value to their customers by focusing on new:
- Business models,
- Work processes and
- Work flows.
Developing new products will be fine provided those products can brought to market in rapid time.
How can I do this?
By using the Value Innovation Process.
What is the Value Innovation Process (VIP)?
It’s roots go back to 1997. Kim and Mauborgne published Blue Ocean Strategy in 2005. It’s a Harvard Business School “best seller”
We published Value Innovation Works in 2012 which describes the 10-step Value Innovation Process.
We recognize you may not have time to read a book, so we have an online course.
Does the VIP work?
Who has successfully used the VIP?
- Large companies (e.g., Bekaert, Boeing, Caterpillar, Chevron, Doosan Bobcat, P&G, Ingersoll Rand, Sherwin Williams, Trimble)
- Mid sized companies (e.g., AMVAC Chemical, Asten Johnson, Beaulieu International Group, Brady Corporation, BWA Water Additives, Compassion International, Johns Manville)
- Small companies (e.g., Aplicare, Caterpillar Trimble Control Technoogies, FoldedPak, Nautilus, Novamin (acquired by gsk), Wenger).
And Value Innovations has delivered >100 workshops in 14 countries on 4 continents since 2005. “C” level executives have shared, “This is the best workshop I have ever attended.”
Regardless of the markets you serve or your size, the VIP will work for you because you’ll clearly understand what problems you need to address and solve. As a result, you’ll deliver greater value to your Most Important Customers
But It’s First Come, First Served.
You must act now to take the online Udemy course and get a free consult with the Course Leader, Dick Lee.
Want to up your innovation game? Want to up your organization’s innovation game? Attending one of our Mastering Value Innovation Workshops is a great place to start. In 2016 we are going to change our approach. We will work with you to develop your own custom workshop that addresses your problems and you define the length and location. More information can be found in the Workshop Brochure.