What is bEVCurrent?
bEVCurrent provides relevant information on the 6 Transformations that are bringing seismic changes to the global auto industry.
Change is occurring at such a rapid rate, relevant headlines/articles are being published daily. All stakeholders across the global auto industry (auto manufacturers, tier 1 suppliers, auto dealers) and the supporting infrastructure need timely access to the latest information delivered in an “easy to read and digest” format.
To meet this need, iTRANSFORM™ has launched bEVCurrent, a weekly publication.
iTRANSFORM is a trademark of Value Innovations, Inc.
Want to learn more about bEVCurrent? Read on, or contact:
- Dick Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org; Smartphone: +1-720-291-0758
- Dick Melrose at email@example.com; Smartphone: +1-561-716-2846
- Rachelle Folsom at firstname.lastname@example.org; Smartphone: +1-303-903-1852
Want a past edition of bEVCurrent?
Contact: Dick Lee at email@example.com; Smartphone: +1-720-291-0758. We’ll send you a .pdf file.
Who should subscribe to, and read, bEVCurrent?
- All key managers (“C” level executives, VPs,directors and managers) in auto manufacturing companies, all Tier 1 and 2 auto parts suppliers, auto dealership and companies supporting the global auto industry (e.g., consulting, finance, digital marketing, insurance, IT, logistics, and more).
- Government officials (at the Federal, State and Local level) responsible for air quality (e.g., CARB, EPA), public safety (e.g. NHTSA, NTSB), transportation (e.g., DOT), and vehicle certification and testing (e.g., DMV).
- University professors and academics whose research and interests focus on new technologies in relevant disciplines (e.g. air quality, batteries, business, digital marketing, energy storage, finance, logistics, marketing, renewable energy sources, sales).
- Managers, directors and VPs in professional and support organizations (e.g., Accenture, BCG, McKinsey, pwc, NADA, SAE, Salesforce).
- Reporters at the world’s major newspapers and periodicals.
bEVCurrent sources of information
The primary sources are >200 groups:
- Auto Companies (e.g., Audi, BAIC, BMW, BYD, FCA, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Renault, VW),
- Battery Manufacturers (e.g., CATL, LG, Panasonic, Samsung SDI),
- Electric Vehicle Manufacturers (e.g., BYTON, Faraday, Nio, Polestar, Tesla Motors, Xpeng Motors),
- Government Agencies and Regulators (e.g., California Air Resources Board, Department of Transportation, Department of Motor Vehicles, National Highway Transportation Safety Administration),
- Magazines (Auto Line, Automotive News, Car and Driver, Wards Auto, WSJ Autos),
- Journals (Kelley Blue Book, MIT Review),
- Newspapers (e.g., Business Standard, der SPIEGEL, Guardian, Le Monde, The Times of India, NY Times, The Telegraph, The Times, Wall Street Journal),
- Oil and Gas Companies (e.g., bp, Chevron, ENI, ExxonMobil, Shell).
- Periodicals (e.g., Harvard Business Review, The Economist),
- Specialty Groups (e.g., Autonomous Vehicles, Electric Vehicles, Climate Change),
- Tier 1 Auto Parts Suppliers (e.g., Aptiv, Aurora, Bosch, Continental, Delphi Technology, Magna International, Nvidia, Siemens, Waymo, ZF)
- Universities (HBS, IE Business School, MIT, Stanford, University of Oxford) on twitter.
- Utilities (Baltimore Gas and Electric, PG&E, Southern California Edison)
How does bEVCurrent search these sources?
iTRANSFORM subject matter experts, trained in the use of twitter, search for 1 to 2 hours a day, seven days a week and tweet or retweet from 4 to 10 times a day. Relevant headlines are captured and stored.
bEVCurrent Report Details:
There are four Levels: 1 through 4.
Level 1 is a single page with 10 headlines (see below)
Here are the “Top 3” Headlines:
and Headlines 4-10:
Headlines are reported for the following subject areas:
- Autonomous Vehicles (Driverless Cars/Taxis)
- bEV Manufacturers
- bEV Sales
- Connected Vehicles
- MaaS (Mobility as a Service)
- OmniChannel Retail
- PHEV Sales
- pHEV Manufacturers
- Tier 1 Suppliers
Level 2: Same as Level 1 with the addition of the “Top 3” Headlines’ details (see example below):
Level 3: Same as Level 2 with an additional feature – ability to request copies of the articles backing up Headlines 4-10
Level 4: Same as Level 3 with an additional feature – A 2h telecon every month where up to 20 of your associates can ask iTRANSFORM SMEs questions and explore all reports in more detail
Want more information on bEVCurrent?
Dick Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org; Smartphone: +1-720-291-0758 (Denver Metro Area, CO)
Dick Melrose at email@example.com; Smartphone: +1-561-716-2846 (Boynton Beach, FL)
Rachelle Folsom at firstname.lastname@example.org; Smartphone: +1-303-903-1852 (Denver, CO)
Want a copy of bEVCurrent?
email Dick Lee at email@example.com or call him/text him on his smartphone: +1-720-291-0758Want to up your innovation game? Want to up your organization’s innovation game? Attending one of our Mastering Value Innovation Workshops is a great place to start. In 2016 we are going to change our approach. We will work with you to develop your own custom workshop that addresses your problems and you define the length and location. More information can be found in the Workshop Brochure.